A Companion Blog to BeBest.com * Updates, Healthful Tips and More * Subscribe for Email Post Alerts

Friday, September 20, 2013

YOU LOOK "ALMOST" MARVELOUS

Earlier this week I awoke early as I had a client meeting. I had not seen her in several months. I showered and dressed and put a on bit of makeup (I wear very little, very little) and headed off to the appointment. My face felt a bit tight from my sleeping hours. I looked ALMOST MARVELOUS. I needed to PERK IT UP a bit more. In a previous post I noted an overall point on the face to PERK IT UP but I was driving a stick shift so I couldn't use the Acupressure Face-Lift point. I needed both hands to drive. Instead I used a powerful Facial Renewal Exercise that I teach in the Be Ever-Young Workshop. Maybe I should have saved it for a Halloween post.  It is scary.   But it works!

*****
The Horror Movie Scream
5 repetitions
Take a deep breath in and upon exhaling open your mouth and your eyes as wide as you can until all the air is expelled from your body. Relax for a breath or two and repeat.


Beware, exercises like this one can scare people and pets, but oh, they feel wonderful! If it is appropriate, go ahead and scream, LOUD!!  Let it all out.

*****
I love this video from several years ago but I must disagree Billy/Fernando... “It is not how you feel, it's how you look.” NAH! You need to FEEL MARVELOUS from the inside out and then you will really look MARVELOUS.


Do all of the Facial Renewal Exercises taught in the workshop plus the Acupressure Face-Lift Routine and experience the Inner Beauty guided imagery session and you will LOOK MARVELOUS too.

Laugh and be happy! The key to looking good is FEELING good.

By the way my client saw me and said "YOU LOOK MARVELOUS!"  Laugh and BE WELL, BE BEST!

Enjoy your weekend!

PS:  You can find the Inner Beauty Guided Imagery session on my youtube channel.  Have Fun!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2zXw6j9dT-pUN90vHzg3Rw

No comments:

Post a Comment