A Companion Blog to BeBest.com * Updates, Healthful Tips and More * Subscribe for Email Post Alerts

Monday, November 25, 2013

COUGH SUPPRESSION - CHOP THAT COUGH

I am sure that this has happened to you.  You have a cold with a nagging cough and it interrupts your ability to communicate.  You need to stop chatting on the phone or presenting in a meeting.  I posted several weeks ago about what to do about the first onset of a cough to boost your system before it goes too deep.  You can find that post HERE.  But this situation is different.  The cough is already deep and down right annoying.  What can you do about it?  KARATE CHOP IT!


In this short video I demonstrate a really nifty technique to quell the need to cough in a pinch.  It was taught to me many years ago by a Japanese bodywork instructor.


You do not have to be so precise in the location of the acupuncture points because by hitting the two meridians or channels of energy you give the electrical circuitry an energetic jolt.  If you really want precise points look to these graphics below.  The specific points are LU 6 and LI 7 but chopping the areas work just fine.


I hope that helps!
Be Happy - Be Healthy - Be Best!

I cover so many more acu-points and techniques in the workshop Relief at Your Fingertips  Let me know what is important to you and I will do my best to post helpful information here on the blog.  Check out the main web site @ BEBEST.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment