A Companion Blog to BeBest.com * Updates, Healthful Tips and More * Subscribe for Email Post Alerts

Monday, September 9, 2013

FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE FOR COLDS

I wasn't going to make a post today but something came up for me and I just had to share.  The weather is changing in New England.  It is getting chilly at night then the temperatures are up and down during the day.  School has started.  Vacations are over and we are around more people in closer spaces with closed windows.  That means we are sharing the indoor air and spreading respiratory germs.  I awoke with a FOGHORN COUGH so I took QUICK action.

Here is a very impromptu Super Duper Quick Tip video for you.  Use this fantastic tip as soon as you feel that little tickle, experience that wheeze or hear that special cough.  You will be very glad that you did.


I cover so many more acu-points and techniques in the workshop Relief at Your Fingertips  Let me know what is important to you and I will do my best to post helpful information here on the blog.

Here is a drawing of LU 11 to help you out.  Check back often, search the blog and visit BEBEST.COM for more info and videos.

Enjoy your healthy week ahead.

BE HAPPY, BE HEALTHY, BE BEST.
PG

No comments:

Post a Comment